ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Voices of Freedom
By Bill Bliss, Steven J. Molinsky
Level : Beginning - Intermediate
This accessible content-based text for beginners includes carefully sequenced lessons that integrate essential government and history topics with basic vocabulary and grammar. Students learn the concepts of democracy and rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
Voices of Freedom has helped thousands on their path to United States citizenship. This text meets the guidelines of the new citizenship test and prepares students with the skills and civics knowledge for the naturalization test.
- A research-based sequence of integrated grammar, vocabulary, and topics simultaneously develops students' language skills and civics knowledge.
- Civics check sections offer practice with the 100 official citizenship questions and answers.
- Authentic dialogues develop students' language skills for a successful citizenship interview and spoken-English exam.
- A Teacher's Guide offers step-by-step instructions, expansion activities, and reproducibles for practice and assessment.
- Audio CDs include all readings, dialogues, official citizenship questions, and listening comprehension activities.
Contact A Representative