Pearson Longman and ETS combine their expertise in language learning and test development to create an innovative approach to developing the skills assessed in the new TOEFL® Internet-based test (iBT). NorthStar Building Skills for the TOEFL® iBT, a three-level series, links learning and assessment with a skill-building curriculum that incorporates authentic test material from the makers of the TOEFL® iBT.
Each text features:
- Ten thematic units to develop academic skills in English while building test-taking confidence.
- Integrated-skill practice to develop critical thinking and communicative competence.
- Authentic TOEFL® iBT practice sets created by ETS especially for this series.
- Practical tips to sharpen test-taking strategies.
- Teacher’s Manuals with evaluation tools to track students’ progress and actual student responses (speaking and writing) at all score levels.
Use NorthStar Building Skills for the TOEFL® iBT with the integrated skills series NorthStar to build a strong foundation for success on the TOEFL® iBT.