CareerView: Career Pathway Editions
CareerView: Construction, Building Trades, & Green Jobs
CareerView: Health Occupations
By Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss
The specialized Career Pathway Editions help learners explore their work interests and job opportunities in particular occupational sectors while they develop career and academic readiness skills to achieve their short-term and long-term goals. Each edition provides the complete lessons for career pathway in a single volume.
The mission of the courses is to prepare students for a successful transition to continuing education, vocational training, and employment.
The courses feature:
- An integrated curriculum that aligns with the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS), College and Career Readiness Standards (CCRS), and goals of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Vibrant illustrations that depict an array of occupations and workplace settings.
- An active conversational approach that gives students “soft-skills” practice with functional contextualized workplace communication.
- A career exploration focus helps learners identify their work styles, personal characteristics, and values.
- Tech Tasks that develop students’ digital information skills.