ExpressWays together with Foundations is a complete five-level course that features all-skills language practice. The series incorporates cooperative learning, critical thinking, problem solving, role-playing, cross-cultural discussions, self-assessment, and community activities to promote an interactive, student centered learning experience.
- Innovative tri-dimensional syllabus integrates lifeskill topics, functions, and grammar in each lesson.
- Spiraled curriculum presents a full range of situations and contexts at varying levels of difficulty.
- Comprehensive coverage of workplace communication skills related to SCANS and other employment preparation curricula.
- Student Texts feature high-interest readings that integrate lifeskill topics, functions, and grammar with role-playing, group discussion, and cooperative learning.
- Activity and Test Prep Workbooks include exercises and activities for reinforcing vocabulary, and grammar and test taking practice to prepare students for standardized tests.
- Testing Program includes a placement test and end-of-chapter achievement tests.
- Audio Programs are available for both Student Books and Activity Workbooks.