Conversation and Listening
– Speaking of Values 1 and 2 stimulate lively conversation about personal and cultural beliefs, while developing
language and critical thinking skills.
Systematically incorporating language focused exercises, the texts help students develop fluency by focusing on phrases in context, then practicing them in meaningful and enjoyable ways.
- Open-ended discussion questions to foster classroom discussion.
- Listening tasks with warm-up, comprehension, and opinion questions.
- Problem-solving exercises and role plays.
- Authentic news articles for further discussion and vocabulary enrichment.