Workplace Plus is the first adult workplace English series that is a true language course. The four levels prepare students for the three principal areas of their lives — the home, the community, and the workplace — by concentrating on three
interwoven strands: work skills, lifeskills, and language.
Workplace Plus correlates with the following national and state standards and tests: SCANS, CASAS, EFF, MELT, and more.
- Rigorously builds awareness of key civics concepts essential to the American community.
- Teaches math concepts and practical math skills to build confidence in everyday activities.
- Offers purposeful collaborative projects to ready students for teamwork outside of class.
- Contains an expanded listening comprehension program to prepare students to understand authentic spoken speech.
- Prepares students well for the workforce and VESOL Workplace readiness.
- Job Packs (Levels 1 and 2) build on the language and skills developed in each unit to extend learners’ competencies to a specific career field.