By Bill Bliss
Voices of Freedom
has helped hundreds of thousands on their path to United States citizenship. This course provides students with the language skills and civics knowledge needed for the citizenship test, and it prepares them to succeed in their naturalization interviews.
- Simple readings and hundreds of current and historic photographs present civics content in a context-rich and easy-to-read format.
- Civics Checks offer practice with the 100 official citizenship questions.
- Authentic dialogs and listening activities develop students’ communication skills for success in the naturalization interview and spoken-English exam.
- Civic participation activities enrich learning and meet Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE) goals.
- An included eBook provides integrated audio and tools for highlighting and note-taking.
- A mobile app offers audio practice via smartphones.
- An Activity & Test Prep Workbook provides supplemental reading and writing practice.
- A Teacher’s Guide offers step-by-instructions, expansion activities, and reproducibles.
- Basic Civics for U.S. Citizenship is a new custom edition for English-proficient adult and secondary school students, offering civics test preparation for in-school use and self-study. (Available Spring 2022)